• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT: Can anyone help? Cambridge - Essex?

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

While browsing my local area forum I spotted two Rabbits free to a good home. On closer inspection I noticed the same person had posted a message a few days later saying that if these Rabbits weren’t re-homed by Saturday he would “dispose of them”, he actually described in a graphic way how he would do it which I wont post here as its very distressing.

I’m really hoping this threat is a sick joke. I have been in contact with this person and the Rabbits are still there.

The details I have are: black and tan doe about 9 months old and a harlequin about 4 years old buck.

I can arrange to pick them up and accommodate them so they are out of any immediate danger for a week or two but unfortunately I cannot offer a permanent home at the moment as our house is in chaos with plastering etc.

Can anybody help with a long-term solution?

Thanks,

Louise

That's awful!

I can't help long permanently, but I got a couple of spare dog crates if anyone needs to borrow them

Don’t know if this is any help but I’m going down to Cambridge on the 27th April to attend Addenbrookes Hospital.

We could meet somebody with the Rabbits at the Travelodge (Cambridge – Swavesey) A14, if the Rabbits could be got to Eve’s in Essex from there?

Meet-up would need to be arranged fairly early in the morning about 9.30am.

Louise

ellepotter said:
Don’t know if this is any help but I’m going down to Cambridge on the 27th April to attend Addenbrookes Hospital.

We could meet somebody with the Rabbits at the Travelodge (Cambridge – Swavesey) A14, if the Rabbits could be got to Eve’s in Essex from there?

Louise

loiuse it may be a good idea to put cambridge to essex at the top, thats not that far i am sure that could be sorted, i can meet them some way up the m11 but not early as i have the children school!

I have a large waiting list but if these buns can't be got to Eve and you think they are at risk..I will take them..can meet you on your way to Cambridge Louise........
...hopefully they can be got to Eve but if not the offer is there.

Depending on when it all happens i may be able to offer the services of mark :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him though :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mark and Shell said:
Depending on when it all happens i may be able to offer the services of mark :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him though :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

think its end of april shell, (doesnt it say on the front somewhere i will go take a lok now for ya)

here we are! :D

Louise

I've arranged for Steve (my partner) to go and pick these two Rabbits up on Thursday evening.

Will post photo's when they arrive. :)

Louise

Back