• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boys behaving badly!!

Donna4956

New Kit
Hi everyone, need some help !! again :?

My little buns is now 13 weeks old (cant believe how big he is already) :eek: He will not do his poopies in a tray or even one specific corner. I had a female french lop before this bunny and she little trained in no time at 13 weeks all i did was move some of her poop into the tray and she added to it :lol: My little Samson however isn't remotely interested in were i want him to do it - is this because he's a boy :?:
Also will i have to have him neutered? he is an only rabbit :D

Donna & Samson the continental giant

I have a male bunny and he is very good with his tray, I think it is down to each bunny being an individaul, just like kids some will keep their room spotless others are mucky little devils :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hi donna

Well all my buns are different - Twinkle will poo anywhere but Bluebelle is ever so neat :D

Mash and Aggue used to just do it any old place but since I got a plastic storage box, filled it with hay and put it on its side they both go there :D - it was meant to be a hidey bed for them but is now a glorified litter box.

You could try yours with that :D

Good luck - oh and I would neuter him as it may stop him throwing any boy strops and would also be handy if you ever did get a pal for him.

lol PAm

he may get better after being nuetered, I was lucky Coby was good even before the nueter but I think it can help but is in no way a guarantee

good luck :)

All buns are different. Neutering usually helps with behavior and litter training, even if he is an only bun. All my buns are different, but I noticed that litter training is better when buns live in a group. This might just be my buns, but nobody was trained until they were neutered (2 boys and 3 girls).

Good luck with the training!

Back