• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will and Grace's outside living space

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
It just occured to me that i have never shown you lot piccies of where they are living just now!! So here you go!

Picture079.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture080.jpg

for chris sake i want to see and the sun is beaming throgh thw window so i can hardly see the screen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: bet there goregous thoug, i will have to be patient :shock:

toffeepudding said:
Very spacious. What are they in? What are they in? Cement floors and walls? Like an outside room cut in half.

they used to be Dog Kennels but i have converted them!!!

Awww, very nice!!
Too bad the weather has to be so cruddy and rainy all the time!! No time to chill in the sun!

Bet they are very happy, looks like it :D

xxxxx

Awww thanks guys XX No laura pops i don't have any house bunny's now :( but Gracey and Will love being outside! It's great.

Gina, the kennels are really secure, there 6ft high with bolts on the doors and netting over the top XX

hi

Well if it looks that good in the rain it must be fab in the sunshine :D

I know what Benny would do with that car tyre though :roll:

Phill, Grace looks really happy, but I am so sorry to say Where is her TV how and will she be able to watch Ally McBeal :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I am so glad you took all them buns off me as they are all thriving and so very happy.

Back