• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bonded bunnies of 8 months are now fighting on and off!!

Re: hi

elve said:
As if they know I'm thinking of splitting them up - just took this! I have to conclude that, like small children, bunnies squabble just to pass the time :roll:

whome.jpg

I think you may well be right elve and those buns looks gorgeous all lined up :D

They do look like lovely bunnies Elve.

I have decided that it was just a temporary 'thing' with little Sweep. Not only has he stopped biting Floppy (although he still tries to mount the female very occasionally but I can live with this) out in the run, but I took this photo only a few moments ago.

Truce.jpg

I've put bits of the old run inside the new one so they have lots to do.

The other bit of good news is I've finished building the special sleeping compartments that are raised off the shed floor, thus giving them the full space to run, and they appear to love it. I thought Sweep would have used this as an excuse to start being bossy in the shed instead I caught him and Floppy snuggling in one of the boxes.

I'm hoping this is a return to form. I'm so pleased I think I'm going to lean back on my chair.

(Sad as it is I was so pleased with the new compartments I built them yesterday I e-mailed pictures to some of my mates. I expect a large amount of mocking next time I'm in the pub - But I just don't care!)

hi

thanks everyone - we get these piccies just to make us look like we're inventing problems! :lol:

Glad things have calmed down nreal - So where are our piccies of these sleeping compartments?? We won't laugh at them either! :)

Glad things are looking up, your buns sure look happy together there, and you can always show us bunnny related pics with no fear of even a snigger -promise :wink:

Fair enough here are the pics of there new sleeping compartments.
NewSleeping.jpg

shed.jpg

I think I'm proud because I couldn't even make bookends when I was at school javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

Back