• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok Pan, Jack and Velvet

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Right, Pan was Spayed in april, Velvet and Jack were both done last week.

Tonight i am going to start to rebond Velvet and Pan but when will i intorduce Jack? Jack is gettin a little lonley on his own so i would like to do it ASAP.

Apple and Ivy are currently living with Pan but obviously i will have to re bond them to velvet to.

What i need to know is how shoud i go about this? Should i re bond the girls and then introduce Jack in 5 weeks or should i just introduce Pan and Velvet and Jack and then the babies in 5 weeks????

Arrrrrggggghhhhh HELP!!!

hi

good grief - it made my head spin reading all that - good luck!!

The advice you gave me (before I made a hash of things and turned Benny into a rabbit hater) was introduce individuals depending on dominance, then bond everyone singly before putting in a group - it sounds good if you have the space and aren't in a hurry?

Im not to worried about bonding Jack to Pan and Velvet so soon after his neuter as they are both spayed and Pan will soon put Jack in his place if he bugs them to much.

But should i keep Apple and Ivy separate from the other three until the proper 6 weeks is up for jack? Remembering that Apple and Ivy are only 11 weeks old? Or should i put the girls back together and leave Jack on his own until the 6 weeks are up? Remembering that Jacky is gettin a wee bitty depressed?

Im confusing myself now!!!! Arrrrgggghhhhh!

hi

How'd it go? I didn't realise 2 of them were only tiny - I guess I would house them alongside till they were bigger and neutered...I've given up with Benny - he seems happy in his cage - I let him out and he sits with his back to the girls in a huff, or tries to bite them through the fence - he's more like Alf Garnet than Pop Larkin :lol:

These things never go according to plan do they? But I think he's happier with them around next to his cage as his appetite has increased - I had to coax food down him when he was on his lonesome - any company is good for bunnies I think, even if there's cage mesh between them :)

Hi Phill, I would take the babies out and put Velvet,Pan and Jack together first and as Eve said put the babies along side them.
Good Luck
Love
Kayxx

Right we tried Pan, Jack and Vlvet and took the babies out, but nope! jack wouldn't leave Velvet and Pan alone and Pan looked utterly embaressed at being humped by jack for a solid 3 mins!! :lol: So we put the four girls back together and Jacky on his own again and we will try in another 4 weeks when jack hormones should have died down a bit. But other than the humping Pan really liked Jack wel she didn't make a fuss when jack humped her anyway :lol: Hay ho!

omg phill!!!! I lose track with you and your buns! :shock: :lol:

I have no advice, but good luck! :wink:

Awwwww poor Pan she will have been embareesed coz mum was watching :lol: :lol: :lol: Jack is obviously rampant after being all alone.

He was just a tad! :lol: :lol: Poor Jacky! I don't think we'll get any problems though when we bond all five together. :D

Jack will think his birthdays and christmases have all come at once :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back