• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spaying...and spraying

Nix

Mama Doe
Lovely Jemima has taken to what looks distinctly like spraying around places where Rosie has been. I thought she was just weeing but she's getting proper spread upwards and outwards (the proof is on our furniture). Her finest moment was when I was cleaning up after her last night and the little madam got me in the face!! And it *really* stinks (although not the nasty boy-smell of Dudley when he used to do it)

Has anyone come across spayed does spraying like this?

As far as I remember the owners swore she'd been spayed when she was given to the rescue... But I'm worried now that she hasn't been done, especially given her age and the cancer risk.

I have a spayed doe that sort of sprays! She started it when I first got Splodge but is luckily not doing it as much now! But she only has a small range, nothing like the shower the two boys used to give me!!! :shock:

YES!! Crystal done this when she jumped into smokeys cage whilst he was having a run, for a moment i though she was a he they way she done it but no she is a girl!!! and what a spray it was!!!

Back