• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Searching for love...

VickiC

New Kit
Hi all

I didn't know where to put this topic so hopefully this is the right place.
About a month ago, one of our bonded pair of french lops, Rosie, died of a broken back (we still don't know how, she was found by my sister just by the dog crate they were staying in for a week?). She was only 18 months old and it was a big shock as you can imagine. Her bonded playmate, Scrumpy seems a bit lonely without her and we want to get him a new friend, since both my boyfriend and I work during the day. We live in Bath and we are going to Bath Cats and Dogs home tomorrow to see what rabbits they have. Are there any other rescues near Bath (we have a car so any reasonable distance really) that you would recommend or that you know have bunnies that would be suitable for a lonely 18 month old frenchie? Ideally, we'd love to take Scrumpy along with us for some dates before taking a little girl home!

Thanks for all your help, in advance. XX :)

good luck going to a rescue to find a new girlie for your scrumpy!

have you looked on rabbitrehome for a rescue near you.
they might even be able to help you with bonding!

i dont think there are many girls going round at the moment, i know that we have lots of boys and only a few girls.

sophie

Back