• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New & nervous!

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Hi,

I'm a newbie, been reading the forum for a few days now but this is my first post.

My bunny Joey is at the vet's getting neutered just now, need something to take my mind off it..... I'm so nervous! My flat seems so empty... I have to call them in an hour to make sure he's come through it ok.

So, hello to everyone and I'll post a few pics of Joe once he gets back from the vet.

Hiya Do you have a picture of your bundle of fun with funny ears? Good luck Joey at the vets, let us know how he got on. :D

I'm gonna have to get myself a wee cute Joey rabbit picture to attach to the bottom of my posts. Everyones bunnies are sooooo cute!

Hi, Glad to hear Joey is alright, boys usually recover quite quickly, somebody may have already told you that but things are a bit hard to read today :wink: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't saying that I don't, just thought it was very strange... I don't usually tell people that I have hairy legs the first time I meet them!

I got him home at 4.30pm, he was very tired and groggy. I felt so bad putting him through it.

After a wee while he woke up slightly, staggered over to his litter tray to do his stuff then staggered back to his bed. I didn't expect that, he's such a wee sweetie pie.

He has been licking round his wound quite a bit, I'm scared he'll pull out his stitches. He's gone back to sleep now so hope it'll be ok.

He's much happier this morning, he's usually a free range house bunny, he's not really liking being confined to his cage. Think I'll let him out and about today.

Hiya and welcome to the mad bunny forum - glad to hear your wee man is a little brighter this morning - sounds like he will soon be back to his usual self.

Back