• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what this is all about!?

maryflynn

Warren Scout
Hey There,

Okay, Mitsy, Tyke and Coco have come back from a 5 day stay at a boarders as I needed to travel home to see my Dad. Tyke and Coco (Mitsy's babies) are now 12 weeks and were seperated for the boarding place (late I know but there was no humping n it broke my heart to split them up :( )

Anyway they r all fine, except since bringing them back they hav forgotten all their training,i.e litter tray :evil: and ive had to sepearate Tyke from the girls as i knew i couldnt leave it any longer,he looks so so lonely tho!! :cry: :cry: , he stays in the run and hutch during the day now whilst they have the downstairs with me, and at night he goes in the hutch n they go in the run so they can all touch thro the bars but oh its so upsetting to see his little face all lonely n confused!

I cracked yesterday n let him run on the kitchen floor with them n he started making noises similar to a cats pur n went to try n hump both Mitz n Coco :shock: :shock: :roll: I didnt let him get that far tho n put him back.

But Mitz n Coco r doin g somethin v.strange.. Mitz chases coco round in circles not that quickly but rushin round, n then she paws her n forces her down on the floor n looks like she is nippin her (fur not skin), coco doesnt seem to mind as they r really bonded n she just lets Mitz mawl her.. whats all this about???????

It sounds like Mitsy is just making sure Coco knows she is boss. It will probably stay that way until Coco starts to mature then she will have to be spayed before they fall out as Coco may decide she wants to have babies and be boss.

Poor Tyke but you are doing the right thing, a couple of members on the forum have been caught out by boys that don't seem to have done the deed but a month later their unspayed females have a litter :shock: !

Beware boys can jump and as the urge gets stronger they will scale walls. Cosmos climbed a 3.5ft mesh fence seperating him from Violet and tried to hump her (luckily she was spayed) and Becky's Starskey got into her girl's run and got two pregnant :shock: !

Caz

Oh god! :shock: :shock:

Tyke is one horny little devil i reckon he would jump if he gets chance, the run is covered with a thick net tho so hopefully that will stop him.. he looks so upset n alone tho as if he's in trouble bu doesnt kno why

I will speak to the vets about the earliest she can 'do' him as i cant imagine this for another two months

Back