• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yipee Bonding success !

Claire

Young Bun
:D :D I am sooooo pleased, after 5 months I finally have Ben and Lucy living happily together !! :D

We got Lucy our rescue bunny back in October, in the hope that she will be good company for Ben. Lucy has been in love :love: with Ben since day one!! he just needed a bit of time to used to having another bunny around :? . But I'm pleased to say they seem loved up (she follows him Ben around like a love sick teenager :lol: :lol: and Ben seems to be loved up when he thinks I'm not looking !! typical male !) :lol: :wink:

Claire

Yay :) :)

Typical male, playing hard to get :wink:

All the hard work is worth it now though - it's lovely to see them snuggled up together isn't it. I can't imagine Rob or Molly being without each other now :)

Yay! Congraulations :D Now you get all the fun of watching the cute couple stuff ;)

Thats great news, now you'll wonder how they ever lived alone. There's nowt like a pair of loved up bunnies :love: :love: :love:
hug1.gif

Give me your secrets!! Mine lived together for 2 weeks with no probs (but not exactly the snuggliest pair around) and then the fights started and they wouldnt stop!! I tried car-journeys, water sprays, lavender oil, treats, keeping them seperate in the shed but they could still sniff each other - you name it, I tried it!! Even now, they live side by side in the shed with a mesh divider down the middle and have done so since June of last year, but Ralf still has a go at her through the bars - so doubt it will ever work with my 2!! We even tried him with 6 different females ranging from docile to loopy and he rejected every single one, every time!! :? How did you manage it?

Typical fella eh! - Bit slow on the uptake or what :lol: :wink:

Really glad for the happy couple - well done you too - I bet your real pleased for them both gal :) :)

Back