• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Five Bunnies

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
ViAC62l.jpg

AiksKjt.jpg

yH4yZEh.jpg

:love:

Aaaw. Are you going to bond Roisin with one of the pairs or is she happy as a singlebun? Or you could adopt another bun? They have such fabulous homes with you but I know your health isn't great so it must be an effort to care for them as well as you do.

Aaaw. Are you going to bond Roisin with one of the pairs or is she happy as a singlebun? Or you could adopt another bun? They have such fabulous homes with you but I know your health isn't great so it must be an effort to care for them as well as you do.

I am unable to adopt any more Rabbits. Roisin lives next door to Dara and JJ. For now she is happy. With the Rescue situation as it is atm she will remain here. She has recurrent Snuffles, so rehoming her would have to be done taking that into account. Also, from a selfish POV I would find it heartbreaking to have to do it. But if the right home came along I would have to.

They are lovely and lucky bunnies too. Glad Roisin is doing well and is staying with you and her other friends.

Back