• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey, J&B

mikek

Warren Veteran
can you see what Tulip is eating? :)

5YSZpIt.jpg

I'm hoping it's a hay cookie, and not the remains of one of your designer trainers Mike, but then don't think you'd be laughing if it was :lol:

it's a bunny treat that was in the secret santa package Joey Mouse & Boo sent Pepper & Tulip last christmas :)

after 11 months of ignoring them Tulip has finally decided she likes them :lol:

it's a bunny treat that was in the secret santa package Joey Mouse & Boo sent Pepper & Tulip last christmas :)

Haha great I love it :D Do you have more pictures or videos of Tulip eating it? :D

Haha great I love it :D Do you have more pictures or videos of Tulip eating it? :D

no, she's a very private eater :(

I'm hoping it's a hay cookie, and not the remains of one of your designer trainers Mike, but then don't think you'd be laughing if it was :lol:

haha, no!
this is how i have to place my shoes so she doesn't chew them. she hasn't ever done it yet but you know what buns are like & they can't be trusted.

sfM9yTU.jpg

no, she's a very private eater :(

haha, no!
this is how i have to place my shoes so she doesn't chew them. she hasn't ever done it yet but you know what buns are like & they can't be trusted.

sfM9yTU.jpg

Hahaha :lol: Oh Mike, I hope you don't forget to wash that chair cushion:lol:

Was it those Oxbow treats your son tried to eat ?:lol: I've never tried them on my rabbits. She probably realised her lack of gratitude would impact on Santas visit this year. Clever Tulip

yes, she is female :)

boy buns are much better behaved :lol:

boy buns are too sensitive ! they break my heart too easily, does are much more resilient - ok I've only had 3 boy buns & 7 girls as my wealth:lol:eek:f experience

boy buns are too sensitive ! they break my heart too easily, does are much more resilient - ok I've only had 3 boy buns & 7 girls as my wealth:lol:eek:f experience

i think you're right, they are sensitive souls.

i came across some pics of Pepper yesterday. so sad. he was such a dear boy.

I love the way rabbits get interested in things a year after having them! Tulip’s a great name.

Back