• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st birthday Freja!

dollyanna

Alpha Buck
Happy birthday to my beautiful Freja - still growing, in both size and character, but such a beautiful soul inside and out (except when she is nipping my trousers cos I haven't fed her quick enough!!). She's put up with a lot and still kept a lovely temper, she keeps Odin warm and snuggly, keeps him clean, and keeps him on his toes by stealing his food (which he promptly steals back). So glad we brought her home with us, she is just perfect :love:

She's got a cake in the oven (photo later if it works!) and I managed to find the first of the baby plantain and baby meadowsweet today for her! Along with a bucket of sticky weed, ground elder, cow parsley, dandies and grass. First two photos are from today :love:

Enjoy all your lovely treats you lucky lady. It looks like you grew into your lovely ears.:love:
Hope you share your cake with odin.

Aw, belated Happy Birthday lovely Freja. :love: Those photos are beautiful. It's hard to believe she was ever as tiny as in the third photo! I hope she enjoyed her birthday cake! :love:

Well Freja got a whiff that something was up last night...

Was fairly impressed with her huge pile of fresh forage

And really enjoyed her birthday cake (which she did share later on!!)

She was so pleased she even deigned to give me a rare cuddle!

Odin came to join the party, and stayed up late hitting the forage hard...

Freja watched for a bit, to check she hadn't missed the really good bits

But ultimately the excitement of the day was just too much, so we tiptoed off to bed and left her to snooze the night away....

Aww, it looks like she had a wonderful birthday! Her birthday cake was even bunny-shaped! :love: How kind of her to share her birthday forage and cake with Odin. She definitely deserved a nap after all that excitement. :D

Back