• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear John-Joe

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
wpcOuh2.jpg

:lol:

Just like how Sonic used to moult! He was always grumpy when he was doing a mega moult - almost like bunny PMS :lol:

I remember once dropping him off at my aunties when we went on holiday, and she thought it was hilarious how scruffy he looked.

Goodness, just like Fiver's moults. It never really goes all the way down and I got many a foot flick and bunny bum at grooming time! :(

That loose foof went everywhere. You wouldn't believe (or perhaps you would) the places I found it! :roll:

Oh bless!! We were mortified when Odin moulted not long after we got him - he went from his spine down, and ended up spending quite a while looking like a medieval monk!!

My mini rex, Heidi is still moulting and takes weeks.
JJ seems to be moulting quickly. This is the first time I saw him less than perfectly groomed.

:lol::love: I’ve been putting moult fur in the garden, the birds have been gathering it for nesting :love:

Back