• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever feel like you might be spoiling your buns a bit too much?

Orenoko

Mama Doe
This doesn't even include the stuff they already have (hides head in shame)!
28df837175dcf33f59c8406410bde5fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

On the bottom right? It's mallow, I've never bought it before and thought I'd see if they liked it! The other stuff is dandelion root, chicory root, parsley root, blue cornflower, beetroot, dried parsley and some weird Hazel sticks I liked the look of lol.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Lol, this is like my shop except I just get the 1kg bags instead :lol: It's not spoiling, it's food - well, that's what I keep telling myself!!

We bought some of the mallow flowers to try. I thought they smelt amazing! Buns weren't so fussed. They were like a delicious sweetie smell.

Ooh I havent smelt them yet! Mine also aren't that fussed about them, they looked at them as if they'll eat them only if there's nothing better available! So ungrateful lol.

Ooh I havent smelt them yet! Mine also aren't that fussed about them, they looked at them as if they'll eat them only if there's nothing better available! So ungrateful lol.
Give them a sniff! Yeah ours only got eaten once they'd eaten everything else. [emoji1787]

Hubby often suggests i spoil the buns as most packages that arrive are for them...

I consider them offerings to help prevent house damage and maintain my position as head bunny slave [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

My bunnies may be defecting to join your family! I better hid the house key.:lol:
They get spoiled, but your bunnies win!

My bunnies may be defecting to join your family! I better hid the house key.:lol:
They get spoiled, but your bunnies win!

Haha to be fair I tend to buy more to save going back in a few weeks and paying the postage again, but I went a bit OTT this time! Not that they are complaining!

Hubby often suggests i spoil the buns as most packages that arrive are for them...

I consider them offerings to help prevent house damage and maintain my position as head bunny slave [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
So funny! We are all minions to our buns [emoji23]

How much did all that cost though? I have been looking at dried treats and they are not cheap! Mr Chief is such a guzzler but we thought of mixing some through hay to encourage hay feeding x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back