• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

This morning I realized I gave Amber and Zorro too many pellets in their bowls, so I took them away as they began eating and saved half for later.
Heidi got an injection of motility meds, and Raven hates to have his litterbox cleaned daily.

Everytime I come in at treat time and provide the wrong treat or have give them their allowance I get the Leafy’s bunny butt, sometimes a teeny thump and eventually the feet flick. [emoji38]

I accidently gave Archie his bowl of pellets before Pip, by approximately half a second. I got grunted at by Miss Piggy.

Yesterday I dared to flush the toilet. [emoji1787] This causes great annoyance to the buns when they are sleeping on the stairs. [emoji849]

I ran out of the joint treats that Odin doesn't even like but has started climbing on my knee to take (still begrudgingly). Cue him jumping down and stamping at me for 5 mins til I found a barley ring to pacify him :roll:
Freja doesn't seem to get annoyed, she just goes and hides.

Have to say, this thread reminds me of those fb threads of toddlers throwing tantrums for incredibly unreasonable reasons (like you cut their toast into triangles when they wanted squares) :lol:

Comparing rabbits to toddlers, love it :lol:

This morning I realized I gave Amber and Zorro too many pellets in their bowls, so I took them away as they began eating and saved half for later.
Heidi got an injection of motility meds, and Raven hates to have his litterbox cleaned daily.

omg you took pellets away!!

I forgot I actually annoy Smudge every day when I have to do her eye drops, which she has twice a day! This morning in particular she came skipping over, so happy! Only to be given her eye drops. Not happy!! But then she gets metacam afterwards so she was very happy about that :love:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I know, I'm the worst, in my defence, I wasn't paying attention and only after she started humping the **** out of Atticus did I realise my mistake.. [emoji38] The rule is, Clementine gets given whatever it is first, then Atticus otherwise Atticus pays [emoji38]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk
Oh my god, poor Atticus. :lol:

I know, I'm the worst, in my defence, I wasn't paying attention and only after she started humping the **** out of Atticus did I realise my mistake.. [emoji38] The rule is, Clementine gets given whatever it is first, then Atticus otherwise Atticus pays [emoji38]
OMG Clementine and Aboleth were clearly sisters :lol: Chibbs isn't anywhere near so bad (although she'll still do it if she feels hard done by).

I have to let the buns (especially Lopsy) check their blue double-bowl before I take it away to put pellets in it, in case I've magically sneaked more pellets in there they haven't noticed :lol:

Chibbs will dig at and then bite Matt's arm if it's in front of the tube for too long (but uninterested in mine :lol:). She's always nipping Lopsy to move him out of the way of tube entrances if he sits there too long (poor Lopsy).

I bet Atticus is quite happy to be fed second:lol: I love how rabbits sort out these little annoyances with a hump, never fails to amuse me

By chopping things like onions and potatoes that bunnies don't eat and them running round my feet thinking it is carrot or apple! Total disappointment as they turn round and sit with their back to me :lol:

Today I opened a box near their treats are kept that wasn't for them.

Full feet flicks from Blossom and Rodney is giving me the bum [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I tried to clean the bathroom earlier, Archie hates the sound of running water. I'd accidently left the door ajar by 5mm. This led to him sprinting into my partners man cave and thumping behind his sofa multiple times.

I like to smooch Bodmin all over his face. I wouldn’t dare do that to Syrup - too much respect
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I know what you mean.. When I check Atticus he gets smooches all over his face, he doesn't seem to mind tbh.. But if I attempted that with Clementine.. Christ [emoji38] she's actually a really sweet bunny, she absolutely laps up being groomed and licks you back constantly.. Its the sweetest thing.. But you don't mess with Clementine.. You just don't.. [emoji38]

I actually get more grooms that Atticus does from Clementine [emoji38] he just gets humped or laid next to [emoji38] they do love each other though you can tell [emoji7]

I bet Atticus is quite happy to be fed second[emoji38] I love how rabbits sort out these little annoyances with a hump, never fails to amuse me
Absolutely he waits now mostly [emoji38] he just got excited for apple sticks this time and all hell broke loose [emoji38]

Well I really annoyed Chewie this morning :shock: All he wanted was his breakfast but I noticed he had some really hard poo stuck to his foot so he had to have a foot bath. NOT IMPRESSED BUNNY!! Not even sure why it's got stuck as it just looked like normal poop, not cecotropes!

Edit: You'd better believe poo water was flicked on the floor and in my face!

We penned Archie and Pip into a corner of the lounge for a few hrs whilst a plumber came to mend our boiler. I must point out the area was huge, literally half the living room.

This was totally unacceptable apparently. We got stared at the whole time and then they progressed to chewing the bars like T Rex testing the fence!

This morning there is a huge protest wee. Im pretty certain this is Princess Peepee.i love the fact she has waited at least 12 hours since her freedom was given back to pee. Who said buns aren't smart and revengeful. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Coco is moulting with a vengeance so that means grooming [emoji33]
It's a personal afront! :stamp:thump:stamp:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don’t know what I’ve done...
(Excuse the mess I’m about to hoover!) [emoji1787]

e4ea1f7e94c82410f1038b383ddf6b83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back