• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
Thought we could have some funny stories! I've not annoyed mine yet today but yesterday I annoyed Chewie by sweeping up the poops he was guarding :lol:

Sorry mods I just realised this should probably be in the stories/photos forum! Is there any way for it to be moved? Thank you :D

I stole Juno & Cosmo's poops. Cosmo was terrified of me sweeping and Juno wanted to fight.

I annoyed Orion by smelling of baby bunny :lol:

I stole the post back after Rodney managed to get to the door first!

I keep thinking I must get a post cage [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Last week I 'shut' Lopsy's head in the door to the playhouse (I moved it gently to stop him escaping and he tried to move forward, it didn't get stuck but he did get a surprise!) and I was his least-best friend for about 10mins until he got ahay cookie. Chibbs was annoyed yesterday that I gave them pellets when she wanted a wee, but she just humped Lopsy instead (sorry Lopsy).

I'm not sure a day goes past where me or the OH DOESN'T annoy the bunnies?! :lol:

I annoyed mine by cutting their nails first thing! Cue lots of foot flicking at me from Lilac and Rupert sulking under the bed for about an hour.

I love these, keep them coming!!

Bunnies are quite easily annoyed to be honest aren't they :lol::lol::lol:

We cleaned his room (aka the living room) :roll::lol: Was just thinking before how funny it is we spend the whole time apologizing to him for moving or briefly taking his stuff away :lol: He's had his treat and is munching on some new hay so I think he forgives us - For now!

Sometimes I think I annoyed my bunnies by breathing. :lol:
Cleaning my rabbits' personal spaces was certainly annoying to them. Even the sweetest bumba can give you a withering stare when you've invaded their bubble. But the moment that stands out in my memories of Mimzy was when I dared slack off after almost an hour of full body bunny massage on him, thinking he was asleep, for which he had to stretch a whole 2 mm and nip me hard on the side of my leg to get me started again. :shock: Brought tears to my eyes and actually put a good sized hole in the sweatpants I was wearing! :?

He was well annoyed. :lol:

Sometimes I think I annoyed my bunnies by breathing. :lol:
Cleaning my rabbits' personal spaces was certainly annoying to them. Even the sweetest bumba can give you a withering stare when you've invaded their bubble. But the moment that stands out in my memories of Mimzy was when I dared slack off after almost an hour of full body bunny massage on him, thinking he was asleep, for which he had to stretch a whole 2 mm and nip me hard on the side of my leg to get me started again. :shock: Brought tears to my eyes and actually put a good sized hole in the sweatpants I was wearing! :?

He was well annoyed. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like you did deserve a nip though

I annoyed Clementine by handing a twig to Atticus first [emoji51] she got very upset about it... [emoji51]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

We annoyed Phillip because we were going in the loft and didn’t want him to get all tangled in the ladder/step on him so we put a barrier across the room he was in. He was cross and started pushing the barrier to get onto the landing. Eventually gave in and let him through the barrier onto the landing where we were. Of course this annoyed him further and he then tried to get back into the room he was in to begin with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran out of the joint treats that Odin doesn't even like but has started climbing on my knee to take (still begrudgingly). Cue him jumping down and stamping at me for 5 mins til I found a barley ring to pacify him :roll:
Freja doesn't seem to get annoyed, she just goes and hides.

Have to say, this thread reminds me of those fb threads of toddlers throwing tantrums for incredibly unreasonable reasons (like you cut their toast into triangles when they wanted squares) :lol:

I notice a strong food theme!

I'm not aware of annoying Mousey today which is a nice change. Boo doesn't get annoyed with me (in any way I'd understand). J I took a big handful of brambles & hazel twigs to their underbed lair. Boo was only interested in the brambles, Joey the hazel. I wanted both bunnies to have some of each so removed the hazel so Joey would resign himself to brambles with hazel for pudding. If looks could kill

Last week Snoopy managed to step on a caecal and got it stuck to his leg. I had to pick him up so I could remove it. It was a two second job. However I have to admit that I took advantage of the situation to give him a big cuddle and lots of kisses. He was grumpy with me for two days. I know I was taking liberties and I've promised never to try and sneak a cuddle like that again.

Last week Snoopy managed to step on a caecal and got it stuck to his leg. I had to pick him up so I could remove it. It was a two second job. However I have to admit that I took advantage of the situation to give him a big cuddle and lots of kisses. He was grumpy with me for two days. I know I was taking liberties and I've promised never to try and sneak a cuddle like that again.

Well lucky for Snoopy he doesn't live here. I pick Mousey up to check her bum / give her Metcam at least half a dozen times a day, IF she is clean I'll always sneak a cuddle

Aww, poor neglected Clementine! How could you do that to her? [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I know, I'm the worst, in my defence, I wasn't paying attention and only after she started humping the **** out of Atticus did I realise my mistake.. [emoji38] The rule is, Clementine gets given whatever it is first, then Atticus otherwise Atticus pays [emoji38]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Back