• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boys in town

He is not fine at the moment. He is breathing somewhat faster. I give him critical care that he mostly ate, verry little went on towel. He has not by himself, not even fresh dandelion for- 5 hours.Vet squeezed him in tonight at 18:45.

He seems to be drooling a bit. So he will have a full check up to see teeth and lungs-respiratory system. I just can't wait till monday.

Yesterday was fine. Perfectly fine.

I'm more pesimistic this time. (if that is even possible). He does not seem worse then yesterday. But still not drinking, not eating anything else but dry pellets. At the moment I can hear him breathing (not all the time, but for some minutes now I do). I don't think it is simple spur problem. It must be something else. His left lung wing did not sound OK yesterday. He has antibiotics, pain meds, gut medicine, and also enterozoo gel, I also give him simethicone drops. I gently very gently give him critical care a few times per day. He seems to have problems to swallow. At this point things are not looking well for him. Downside of small country-no emergency vets for exotics like buns.

I'm so sorry Brko isn't doing well, AnjaSanja, and that there are no emergency vets available for bunnies. I really hope he'll start feeling better soon. Lots and lots of vibes for him.

Peekaboo

and reading class

in about 2-4 weeks he will have dental checkup. Did I mentioned that he becomes Hanibal Lector at the vet? Out of fear but stil soooo haaard to handle. I think they will sedate him.

Lovely pics peekaboo bunny :love: It's sad when they get so scared at the vets and of course it makes it that much more difficult for both them and the vet. I hope all is well with his teeth.

I hope Sherlock's teeth are OK: Lopsy is the same with handling, but he has mellowed with age! He's now manageable at the vets :roll:

I thought he died....I still can't get used of him lying like that :roll::D Even head was down before taking a photo.

Sherlock will most likely need lifelong burring every 4-6 months. Downside of too small rounded face. And Brko...Eversince he is missing two upper teeth he needs burring down every 6-8 weeks. I asked around for health insurance, but there is not existing for pet bunnies. Not yet.

Henlo! This is my tent. I'm pwety bwoy in a tent. My new nick name is the farmacy bunny and little junkie.

Helloooo everybunny!

Both had dental checkup. Sherlock is fine, no need for dental at all. Brko had only very, very mild spur and due to his history I asked to do it anyway. I took my boyfriends car, as it has AC for back seat. They were cool.

Sherlock is having fun all the time

They are both shedding and both had pedicure yesterday, got soo upset and disspleased. GOt treat at the end. But still. Every 6-8 weeks we trim those nails and everytime they are grumpy about it.

Hay from the bottom is better

Boys are doing well. They went through moult (well Sherlock still has some moulting to do).

When you forget to turn off the flash light you get one red eye Alpha Bunny

But he is a sweetheart chilling with me

I was looking for him in the living room, under the sofa in the balcony, kitchen......Just to learn I passed him three times. He was just sleeping on the woofer.

Brko is getting a round of herbal bun syrup Rodicare Pulmo. Just as a precaution.

Back