• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

Is bunny coming with his own carrier or are you using your own ones KK?
Using my own :) Ik now Jill sometimes has a surplus so if they turn up in ones we can just take with, then that's what we'll do, but I'm expecting transfers into our carriers. I know how to secure ours properly as well, which is useful!

They'll have travel snacks of hay (obv), probably bramble, rosemary, lavender, maybe a tiny bit of cabbage or kale or spring green, plus anything else the OH thinks they might like, and if we stop for any length of time after Leicester we'll offer them water, but they won't have it with them because I can't drive that smoothly XD Plus the M25 has those horrible bumpy sections (I assume its the same anticlockwise from the M1 as it is clockwise :lol:).

Using my own :) Ik now Jill sometimes has a surplus so if they turn up in ones we can just take with, then that's what we'll do, but I'm expecting transfers into our carriers. I know how to secure ours properly as well, which is useful!

They'll have travel snacks of hay (obv), probably bramble, rosemary, lavender, maybe a tiny bit of cabbage or kale or spring green, plus anything else the OH thinks they might like, and if we stop for any length of time after Leicester we'll offer them water, but they won't have it with them because I can't drive that smoothly XD Plus the M25 has those horrible bumpy sections (I assume its the same anticlockwise from the M1 as it is clockwise :lol:).

Thanks KK :love: I’ll bring a carrier then too. I’m just awaiting Jill to send her payment details unless you have them already Tulsi?

It’s like a miss marple episode this is. Or should that now be Miss Maple?
I am excited as everybun else is now.

Back