• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

8ea8b0b96a0bacc73a58dbfc9ca5c2cf.jpg

883781e72fe3534f817b0c5398ab18a3.jpg

891e88ab0fded208944e62a15561d5f3.jpg

Hannibal-syrupy

c4c8c6463948ec4414c400172d5d8147.jpg

You may notice that we had to find a more permanent adaption to the radiator pipe in Bodmins side including removing the cap :lol: he is a rascal

Pssstttt...Bodmin. I think the bunting might look better scalloped and the wooden skirtngs look like they are lacking the personal touch . sort it out please

They really are beautiful photos but I do see a bit of a glint in Bodmins eyes. He’s a nethie and has nethie spirit. Xx

They really are beautiful photos but I do see a bit of a glint in Bodmins eyes. He’s a nethie and has nethie spirit. Xx

Thank you Uncle Craig for Bodmins fleecey forage mat. Is so kind of you. We are just about to go upstairs for the evening and we shall play. Most people sit and watch TV of an evening but bunny time is the bested fun ever

Thank you Uncle Craig for Bodmins fleecey forage mat. Is so kind of you. We are just about to go upstairs for the evening and we shall play. Most people sit and watch TV of an evening but bunny time is the bested fun ever

Flo and Leo thought bodders could do with a welcome prezzie and Leo suggested the mat. We hopes bodders and maple can share the delights that it can bring. :love:

So Maples lump is still here. Uncle John said if it was still there in one months time to come get it checked. Unfortunately it is, so we are going next Monday.

Is there a possibility that it could be a fatty lump of some sorts? Like doggies get? What are we to expect investigation wise?

Mimzy had a fatty lump on his left flank just behind his "elbow" and I had it removed to be sure. It turned out to be a lipoma (benign) and the site took a really long time to heal. Whilst he had quite a lot of "flap skin" in that area, taking margins did cause him to lose some range of motion on that side. It made me regret the surgery to an extent but his vet and I did feel it was necessary since she was unable to properly biopsy it with an FNA.

I hope Maple's lump is nothing sinister. She's such a beautiful wee lass. xxxxx

Back