• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat ball, cruel or fun?

He was!

Aww, Zeus wants to be the boss of every room!

That's... sadly true. [emoji38]
Hahaha yup [emoji1787]
He still gets grumpy that I now keep the bathroom door closed at all times [emoji1787] especially when I go shower I can hear him trying to get through the blockade I put in place [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the dips dollyanna. i am currently in my office having lone time with Boo (my blind bun). She is really enjoying the nice & full treat ball (I'll feel mean removing it). Shes is not so much chasing though (on carpet) as has developed a technique of picking it up with her teeth & shaking them out :lol:

Thanks for the dips dollyanna. i am currently in my office having lone time with Boo (my blind bun). She is really enjoying the nice & full treat ball (I'll feel mean removing it). Shes is not so much chasing though (on carpet) as has developed a technique of picking it up with her teeth & shaking them out [emoji38]
Hehehe smart Boo! Get treats without having to run around for it [emoji1787]

Hahaha yup [emoji1787]
He still gets grumpy that I now keep the bathroom door closed at all times [emoji1787] especially when I go shower I can hear him trying to get through the blockade I put in place [emoji1787]

Maybe he wants to shower, too! :shock::lol:

Thanks for the dips dollyanna. i am currently in my office having lone time with Boo (my blind bun). She is really enjoying the nice & full treat ball (I'll feel mean removing it). Shes is not so much chasing though (on carpet) as has developed a technique of picking it up with her teeth & shaking them out :lol:
Clever Boo! :lol: Sophie does that sometimes, too. Sophie and Casper have dog treat balls, so they're pretty big, but when she gets impatient she'll pick them up and shake them until food falls out. It's great that Boo is enjoying her nice, full treat ball. :love:

thanks for the dips :lol: i really should read my posts

thanks you guys too. I'm very happy it went so well

thanks for the dips :lol: i really should read my posts

thanks you guys too. I'm very happy it went so well

Haha, they don't work quite so well with dips, tends to get a bit messy :lol:

Glad it's working! Each creature develops their own technique, so throwing it about is just as valid as rolling it for a bunny! One of my ponies is really methodical and rolls it elegantly about, the other bashes it hard with a front leg until it flips over and throws food all over the place and then spends ages sniffing them all out :D

The first one looks good to me, but the second one is partly made from rubber, which they might chew, so personally I wouldn't get that one.
Ah good point! Didn't spot that [emoji15] thank you :D
Just realised the first one will only get delivered end Jan [emoji33] back to browsing!

Sophie and Casper have the one Zoobec linked to as well, and they like it.

They also have one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nobby-Snack-Ball-Dogs-Large/dp/B00859USS2/?th=1 I like the bigger size, because it doesn't roll under furniture and get lost as easily as the small ones. They have another one of similar size, but I can't find it on Amazon. They have and like this one, too: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Starmark-B...003YHB8EI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8.

Thanks for sharing. I think I’ll add the bob a lot to Fern’s list :thumb:

The ancol one that zoobec linked is the one my quad (now 2 pairs) had. They chewed them after having them for ages.

Sophie and Casper have the one Zoobec linked to as well, and they like it.

They also have one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nobby-Snack-Ball-Dogs-Large/dp/B00859USS2/?th=1 I like the bigger size, because it doesn't roll under furniture and get lost as easily as the small ones. They have another one of similar size, but I can't find it on Amazon. They have and like this one, too: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Starmark-B...003YHB8EI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8.
Oooo I like the bob a lot one :D
I'm getting that one and the one Zoobec linked :D thank you :D

Back