• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Athena is a boy [emoji2356]

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Just got back from the vet, always love seeing her reaction when she sees Zeus, she completely loves him [emoji173]

Athena's had her vaccination and a full checkup and nails clipped... turns out, she's a boy [emoji15] he's sulking now and I've been flicked off and my offering of a cookie rejected [emoji22]
d4ce230cd827447d8e38c533e64da880.jpg

Zeus got the all clear as well and all my worries turned out to be nothing :) his weight is good, his eyes are clear and reactive, his hocks are fine, his lungs are healthy and the scabs on his ears was him being a little enthusiastic with scratching an itch and they're all healed. As usual he got very happy to see Hanna as well and then on the way back fell asleep in the carrier [emoji1787][emoji7]

After we got back he came looking for his post vet visit treat [emoji173]
9f194f9587282e27fdfcdc9a596088d5.jpg

Then checked on Athena to give some comfort but quickly came back for more treats [emoji173][emoji1787][emoji173]
789c6194d44fc6247b5bad1ea16ec763.jpg
661548259d4f9ef72b4fa9a40fd9a5cb.jpg
73338b412f795a4acb9c8c5fc91637ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Boys will be, well, boys XD Lopsy started off as a girl too :D I know the previous owners never took him to the vet, otherwise they'd've known! It was, well, pretty obvious by the time I took him! At least his neuter was easy :lol:

Boys will be, well, boys XD Lopsy started off as a girl too :D I know the previous owners never took him to the vet, otherwise they'd've known! It was, well, pretty obvious by the time I took him! At least his neuter was easy [emoji38]
Haha yea did think that at least I've been through a neutering with Zeus so know what to expect :D

Oh, Athena is a boy after all! I like that you're keeping his name. Athena is a great name and goes well with Zeus' name! =) More importantly, I'm so glad that they're both healthy! But, aw, Athena didn't want his post-vet visit cookie... I hope he ate it eventually and forgave you! That's so lovely that Zeus and the vet like each other so much. He is one relaxed bunny, falling asleep in the carrier. :lol:

Oh, Athena is a boy after all! I like that you're keeping his name. Athena is a great name and goes well with Zeus' name! =) More importantly, I'm so glad that they're both healthy! But, aw, Athena didn't want his post-vet visit cookie... I hope he ate it eventually and forgave you! That's so lovely that Zeus and the vet like each other so much. He is one relaxed bunny, falling asleep in the carrier. [emoji38]
Yea considered changing it but he reacts to his name already and can't think of one that sounds similar [emoji848] I tend to shorten it most of the time to Athie :D
He's eaten his treats but won't say I'm forgiven just yet [emoji15] this little boy holds a grudge [emoji1787]

"Athie" sounds cute. But, aww, he hasn't fogiven you yet... I think more treats will be needed! :lol:

I like how you've made a tunnel for them on the couch, by the way!

"Athie" sounds cute. But, aww, he hasn't fogiven you yet... I think more treats will be needed! [emoji38]

I like how you've made a tunnel for them on the couch, by the way!
Raisins won him over [emoji41] only while I gave him the 2 and after he ran off again [emoji1787][emoji1787] I'll just keep making offerings and grovelling [emoji1787]

Ah yea hehehe the couch is daily turned into a tunnel, they seem to love it so I give them the whole couch during the day and at night I only take back a tiny corner [emoji1787] this is the look I get when I move the cushion in the evening
5ac23b28938535724d49f6696982b291.jpg

I'm planning on making some changes to the bunnytopia that will include a fleecey tunnel and perch etc, just waiting on my shelves so I can redo their hay&litter area :D

It does sound like more offerings and grovelling are in order since he immediately ran off again. :lol:

A whole couch as a tunnel sounds like amazing thing for bunnies! Zeus' little face in that photo, though. :love:

Your plans for bunnytopia sound great! =)

It does sound like more offerings and grovelling are in order since he immediately ran off again. [emoji38]

A whole couch as a tunnel sounds like amazing thing for bunnies! Zeus' little face in that photo, though. :love:

Your plans for bunnytopia sound great! =)
I've had some success!
5ef0da36a5daf854c3fed2407c51cd24.jpg

He let me pet him for a few mins! [emoji173][emoji173] but do think he agrees with you, more offerings of treats!

One of my favourite holiday boarder stories from my last job was the pair who came in as Holly and Nibbles and left as Nibbles and Richard :lol:

One of my favourite holiday boarder stories from my last job was the pair who came in as Holly and Nibbles and left as Nibbles and Richard :lol:

:lol: one of my closest pairs was 2 boys :love: they were brothers :love:

Back