• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Regrets (not happy)

I mean he probably didn't realise why but yea [emoji38] in hindsight too that's terrible advice to give someone!

Yea she's doing okay :) I couldn't believe it when my Vet said what it was, and he couldn't believe I had a second rabbit with knee issues [emoji38] yea I'll have to never have buns again, anyone I bring home could catch the curse [emoji38]

They definitely are, we have two hamsters and I worry way less about them, also our baby is less of a worry [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I'm glad she's doing okay. =) You really should be careful with that curse of yours, though, yes, haha.

It's pretty bad when a baby is less of a worry than a rabbit, haha.

Defiantly!
I kept rabbits back in the 90s - and I bred them. (I do not breed now and all my rabbits are natured and bonded)
I did manage to breed and keep one of the UKs longest living bunnies who died (if I remember correctly) at the age of 18 years. However their hutches where far to small, I hate keeping animals outdoors anyway, I probably bred them to often and they wasn't vaccinated. That said, we didn't know any better and I am not even sure if vaccinations existed for buns then. I have guilt about how I kept pets back as a child - some id rather not think about....and is the reason i would never allow a child to keep a pet....especially in their bedrooms un supervised!

We have learnt so much now and come a long way. So although many of us have dark memories about how we may have kept pets, decisions we made - its probably made us better pet owners today.

Back