Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A very poorly bun :(

I'm sorry to hear Gandalf is sick
    Lot's of vibes for him!

QUICK UPDATE: took him back to the vet as he had not improved at all on a week of antibiotics, really thought they were going to say they needed to put him down. But no! He was a bit calmer this time and the (amazing wonderful lovely) vet managed to look up his nose and it’s full of puss! She flushed some of it out and the rattling breathing stopped immediately, so actually his lungs are clear!! She gave him penecillin and showed me how to inject it every 2 days but said even the first jab should be quite fast acting. She wasn’t kidding! Within 30 mins of getting him home he’d dig out his litter tray, escaped his pen twice and most importantly DRANK HALF A BOWL OF WATER!! 🥳🥳 Many tears of happiness shed haha.

The vet was pretty confident that there shouldn’t be any lasting damage and now we just need to fatten him up again (which he’s delighted with!)

Thankyou for all the positive vibes! Powerful stuff haha. 💕

Quote Originally Posted by KandTheBuns View Post
    QUICK UPDATE: took him back to the vet as he had not improved at all on a week of antibiotics, really thought they were going to say they needed to put him down. But no! He was a bit calmer this time and the (amazing wonderful lovely) vet managed to look up his nose and it’s full of puss! She flushed some of it out and the rattling breathing stopped immediately, so actually his lungs are clear!! She gave him penecillin and showed me how to inject it every 2 days but said even the first jab should be quite fast acting. She wasn’t kidding! Within 30 mins of getting him home he’d dig out his litter tray, escaped his pen twice and most importantly DRANK HALF A BOWL OF WATER!! ���� Many tears of happiness shed haha.

The vet was pretty confident that there shouldn’t be any lasting damage and now we just need to fatten him up again (which he’s delighted with!)

Thankyou for all the positive vibes! Powerful stuff haha. ��
    So pleased to hear that things are looking more optimistic now

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Great news

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

I hope Randolph continues to improve.

That's brilliant news, so pleased that he is doing better. Well done on getting him there, he's very lucky to have you caring for him xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Great news, best wishes for continued improvement
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Great news!

I've never met a healthy bunny who doesn't enjoy being plumped up!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Wonderful news