• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just a couple of pics

Eek!

jTzPlal.jpg

:lol: don't worry, her first few sofa visits will be incident free, after that you're screwed as she is just lulling you in to false sense of security

Blossom looks like shes taken ownership of ours!

I am now resigned to needing throws to put on for when visitors are here to hide the damage.

Or perhaps a layer of cardboard and then a throw for Blossom and then an extra throw for visitors [emoji848]
26e49cd5e122d5b3d0e991575e78b9c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Blossom looks like shes taken ownership of ours!

I am now resigned to needing throws to put on for when visitors are here to hide the damage.

Or perhaps a layer of cardboard and then a throw for Blossom and then an extra throw for visitors [emoji848]
26e49cd5e122d5b3d0e991575e78b9c0.jpg

what a sweetie! :love:

Mike, you're bound to be OK, now that she's checked you are watching :lol: Just be aware that it won't be safe to relax your vigilence. That's definitely a pre-naughtiness, is-he-looking, glance over the shoulder.

CS07, Blossom is almost camouphlaged against the colouring of your sofa :)

Mike, I wouldn't worry about the sofa, I think its those rather new looking snazzy trainers that she's really after, she's just pretending its the sofa :lol:

Last edited:
You know I did think those shoe laces might be in danger Mike!

Blossom is deceptively cute! Now she's settled in I have literally never met such a naughty bun!

Her current obsession is binkying onto my laptop while I'm working!

I’m sorry to break the bad news mike but the look on tulips face - I’m sorry but that’s a bunny hatching a plan right there.
That said, they are utterly adorable and so sweet. Xx

That plant is going to have a tulip sized bite mark within the next few days. I'm also predicting a sneaky wee behind a cushion. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Speaking of that plant, it looks like a Monstera Deliciosa? Just in case you weren't aware (I'm sorry if you are!), they are poisonous to most (all?) animals, so I hope Tulip leaves it alone. =)

That plant is going to have a tulip sized bite mark within the next few days. I'm also predicting a sneaky wee behind a cushion. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

lol, that made me check. phew, no wee :)

Speaking of that plant, it looks like a Monstera Deliciosa? Just in case you weren't aware (I'm sorry if you are!), they are poisonous to most (all?) animals, so I hope Tulip leaves it alone. =)

thanks for the heads up. it is. it's my daughters plant, temporarily at my place for some TLC. it was out of reach until I put the sofa there while the front room is being decorated, I will be moving it asap.

Tulip seems to love sofas. I think perhaps i'll get them one for their shed - a free one off gumtree

no8Zw6J.jpg

Back