• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just a couple of pics

mikek

Warren Veteran
they've been very good lately. as far as i know.
they even have access to my new sofa when they come in the house. I have been checking & absolutely no damage at all yet.

76DZ5on.jpg

nP9XdHg.jpg

Don't trust them Mike.....they are always scheming. They are planning the sofa destruction right now.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Agreed. Tulip is definitely scheming...I can see the cogs turning in that photo. :lol:

Good thing they're so adorable, eh Mike? ;)

Got any puppy panels Mike ? [emoji38][emoji38]
If they are anything like my two, puppy panels won't stop them! I've seen Archie drag them across the living room floor. [emoji33] even though they must weigh a ten times as much as him.

If they are anything like my two, puppy panels won't stop them! I've seen Archie drag them across the living room floor. [emoji33] even though they must weigh a ten times as much as him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you guys might be right! :(

Tulip certainly likes to ensure she knows exactly where you are, doesn't she. Look at her checking in those pics :lol:

Puppy panels are to enclose the sofa!!
I once lost a bunny only for her to reappear where I lost her as I was frantically looking behind the range. I later learned she tore the dust cover on the bottom of my chair and was chewing inside.
The cuter they are the more you need to keep an eye out for trouble. Pepper and Tulip are so cute you cannot even blink.
Pepper-'I will distract him while you check out the new chew toy'
Tulip-'Let's just get him drunk and then we can let him think he chewed it himself.

Lopsy likes to bounce off the ones on the lawn and he weighs 2.3-2.5kg. The noise is horrendous :lol:

Definitely scheming :D

They're adorable!

Puppy pens here are obstacles to be overcome.

Rodney has perfected the art of lifting them and dropping in the right way to shake the pegs out and squeezing though the gap....

Primrose once escaped from a 4ft puppy cage that was locked with climbing clips. Still no idea how. We were in bed and thought there was a burglar coming up the stairs!

Blossom has shown no interest yet however the sofa is a big tasty digging toy that must be guarded at all times while she is free [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back