• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis

Oh - I’m sorry to read this update but he’s in wonderful hands. He’ll be missing the snuggles from maple.
Maple will need some extra snuggles from you as well.
Sending more vibes for Dennis and hope that he gets first slot in the morning. Xx

Oh hello everybun :love:
28dae26e2aa6e9ea109a40f7c504009c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wonderful fantastic news’s and doesn’t Dennis look stunning.
Just like the suave handsome debonair heart throb he is.
Hope he is being properly spoilt and that he is also giving much needed snuggles to maple. Xx

Thank you every bun. I am so happy. He's just had some dinner and he ate loads but is still struggley with wet food so I am tearing it up still. He's probably sore isn't it. Apparently he has a big spur like a hook. What a difference since yesterday though. He's spoofing now after running around.

If you can see in his photo I have removed their PMH tray as I felt it was too high now although he does enjoy it. I've just got two dog beds now instead. Might reduce to one if they don't use both but will see. The lip is still a bit in the way so I will have to try and find something flatter but I can build up with hay to make a ramp.

Thank you every bun for your vibes, especially as I get so worried. I had my first nose bleed today :roll: :lol:

Back