• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time in the garden!!

Awwww she's cute :love: Not too keen on harnesses on Bunnies personally as they can be dangerous, could you construct a large secure run for her instead ? :)

She is a house bunny, This was her first time in the garden, had no idea how she would react, i can't get a run as i would have to be there all the time, i wouldn't risk her being stolen, my garden is in full view next to the road, although would like to see someone try to get her with her 'sister and brother' guarding her! i am waiting on another harness coming, one with velcro, would fit her better i think, one i got before was too small

Bless her, glad she enjoyed it! With a harness you have to be there all the time anyway so now you know she enjoys it outside there's a lot of runs at a reasonable price online :)

She is adorable.:love:

If you have a unsecure garden I understand. I have an indoor bunny but he never goes outside, he only has three legs so he may feel vulnerable. So long as you are with Misha and don't take her further than your garden. Rabbits are prey animals and would feel very vulnerable and panic if walked.

I was worried about her freaking out, and would never leave the garden, but she came out the basket by herself, and was happy wandering about, she had her dogs to give her confidence, and when she went back in the basket, we went back inside. Was only in the garden about five min, and only about 2 of those was out the basket.

Fair point, but it would probably get stolen, and i have no shed to put it in, bad enough i have the lawn mower in the house!

Ah no that's a shame! I had a similar set up in a previous house, so I bought a metal 'play pen' so it was easy to fold down and store in the kitchen, of course not everyone has the space and rabbits react differently to harnesses. Sounds like you're taking things nice and slowly and bunny was comfortable :)

Back