• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a trio journey!! (updated 4th April)

He’s repaying the favour with some humping :lol:

He does look very pleased with himself though :love:

Going to leave them overnight as they’re in our room and the worst we’ve had all day is nipping and a tiny bit of lunging when he mounts them. Touch wood it goes well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s repaying the favour with some humping :lol:

He does look very pleased with himself though :love:

Going to leave them overnight as they’re in our room and the worst we’ve had all day is nipping and a tiny bit of lunging when he mounts them. Touch wood it goes well!!

:lol: fingers crossed you get some sleep. Bonding bunnies have kept me awake munching and thumping in the night :love::lol:

How did things go overnight?

I’ve had 5 hours sleep but we all survived! No fighting, a little chasing every so often but all seems well otherwise. The girls are still sat together and Phillip isn’t sitting with them yet but I’m sure we will get there :)

Morning feed - it’s not like we have more than one hay tray or anything :lol:

508c9c94fd82de71f5e4f7d015e64a8c.jpg

more updates pls . I so miss having a trio - they were so cute. So I'm going to have to fulfill the gap in my life through yours

Excuse the mess but just got in from work to find this scene

e16b4e0f40b187b4ab5bda6ab9b6d2f0.jpg

They’re starting to sit closer together :love:

Back