• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Booble Doo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
& the forbidden fruit (apple) in the forbidden room

dqFq87Tl.jpg

hbL46Sel.jpg

EZMLeSRl.jpg

XxQwQhtl.jpg

There was no way you was going to keep the Booble-doo out of that room!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

She is the best rabbit. I do feel for Joey though who isn't quite so forward in getting to all the forage that is meant to be drying for winter

But you know that forbidden fruit is always sweeter. Most especially for a rabbit as clever as Booble Doo :love:

omg, just had really scary moment. Was watchin Boo who was stood on a cabinet thing, at full stretch reaching for the willow, then she topples back & completely falls off via backward somersault. Looked very cat like. She seems fine luckily

omg, just had really scary moment. Was watchin Boo who was stood on a cabinet thing, at full stretch reaching for the willow, then she topples back & completely falls off via backward somersault. Looked very cat like. She seems fine luckily
Booble-doo needs a crash helmet. Poor boob I hope she was given extra willow

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Careful Boobs!

I had a similar incident with Snoopy once. He went to jump onto the IKEA bed and he slipped on the laminate floor as he was jumping. He completely lost his footing and ended up somersaulting onto the bed and then somersaulting back off it. It just seemed to go on forever. It was extraordinary bearing in mind he only jumped a few inches.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

She is just so fearless. She refuses PPE but we can't insist as we renovated a whole house without it. It was quite a distance. Freaky that her head went back in to the somersault & Scrappy, you're so right , time stood still. Joey hates it, he is Captain Sensible. If Mouse fell like that I'd be very surprised if she made it - however she knows her limitations.

These buns are going to put us in an early grave with their shenanigans. Fudgie is always jumping onto the ottomans. One time she misjudged the distance and almost toppled backwards. Luckily she managed to scrabble forwards onto it.

I think I've mentioned this before but Snoopy always likes to sleep on my bed when he's poorly. One time I was sitting in the living room and I suddenly heard this violent thrashing. I thought, oh my God he's having a fit. I rushed in but couldn't see him anywhere. Then his head popped up. He'd managed to fall down the gap between the bed and the wall! He only fell down to the bed frame but it's a really high mattress so he couldn't pull himself back up again. He was wedged in tight and I couldn't pull him out at first and in my panic I seriously considered calling the Fire Brigade! Luckily common sense prevailed and I realised I just needed to pull the mattress out a bit further and lift him out!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Back