• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has Multiquote stopped working?

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
As title: was trying to use it but the quoted messages wouldn't display, and even when trying to just quote one it wouldn't work. Any ideas?

As title: was trying to use it but the quoted messages wouldn't display, and even when trying to just quote one it wouldn't work. Any ideas?

When you find out what the problem is, perhaps you can explain to me how to use it!

I could multi quote in the past, but seem to have lost the knack

Oh was there a simple way of doing it?

I just copy message and stick the quote tags

[ QUOTE=keletkezes;7016270 ] blah blah blah [/ QUOTE ] just without spaces

Clearly I've been over complicating it [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh was there a simple way of doing it?

I just copy message and stick the quote tags

[ QUOTE=keletkezes;7016270 ] blah blah blah [/ QUOTE ] just without spaces

Clearly I've been over complicating it [emoji38]

I just had another go. Still can't do it :(

When you've finished you'll have to give me a tutorial Grace :lol:

Click on the little icon on the right of 'Reply With Quote'

I just had another go. Still can't do it :(

When you've finished you'll have to give me a tutorial Grace :lol:

You use the pc version?

I don't know if there's any like tool? Jane do you know?

I just clicked reply with quote on your post MM then copied the quote it inserted, then clicked reply with quote on Janes post and pasted your quote in :lol: if that makes any sense..

Ohhh theres a multiquote thingy!!

' .... so, tell me, B ....., what did you achieve today? '

" Well, I learned how to multi-quote on a forum I've been with for about 8 years ...... "

" Well, I learned how to multi-quote on a forum I've been with for about 8 years ...... "
[emoji38][emoji38] I didn't know there was the little add thingy either til today haha

[emoji38][emoji38] I didn't know there was the little add thingy either til today haha

I thought perhaps it was something you were allowed to do on your tenth anniversary - or if you were a member of Amazon Prime.:lol:

Ah so you click the icon to the right of the reply with quote - then it gets a tick - then when you click reply with quote on the second post you wish to quote it adds the ticked one also it seems

Or fourteen in my case :shock:

Hee hee :D You lot are great :D

Note I think you can can only ever add two at any time, but I just 'reply', copy it to the clipboard and then carry on, and do that as many times as I need so I can quote as many messages as I like :)

I'll see if it's working later when I have more time :)

Back