• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic has let me know that his snow days are over

Truffpuff, that ginger one is a funny looking rabbit??!

I guess they just like what they're used to! I wish Sonic would snuggle with me watching telly, but he's just not about that haha

My loves are snug and warm indoors with us. Our boy is a cold bunny he would not survive outdoors. He is the one in the red jumper.
d6c3131e03c5fb0d254a7b0f180a7385.jpg

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A512 using Tapatalk

Truffpuff, that ginger one is a funny looking rabbit??!

I guess they just like what they're used to! I wish Sonic would snuggle with me watching telly, but he's just not about that haha

Hahaha! Yeah I was told he was a continental, starting to think I’ve been miss sold lmao!
(His name is Rupert and he and his brother love the buns and all the bunnies food lol)

My loves are snug and warm indoors with us. Our boy is a cold bunny he would not survive outdoors. He is the one in the red jumper.
d6c3131e03c5fb0d254a7b0f180a7385.jpg

Oh my goodness!!! That is just too cute!
I can’t imagine getting either of mine into anything like that lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! Yeah I was told he was a continental, starting to think I’ve been miss sold lmao!
(His name is Rupert and he and his brother love the buns and all the bunnies food lol)

Oh my goodness!!! That is just too cute!
I can’t imagine getting either of mine into anything like that lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollie is a cold bunny even with the heating on! I made his little jumper from a fleece blanket.
4c0fc212795aeb6160fe7358e67805a2.jpg

I love it when different animals are friends :love:

That jumper is adorable. Sonic would, again, maul me if I tried anything like that!

What beautiful photos and fun you have had with the snow. I didnt even make it home last night and worried myself daft about all my furry friends.

Back