• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny photos requested!

Apologies for vanishing! I ended up having an unexpected hospital appointment and we were out of the house for so long I've been exhausted since. Unfortunately my next four weeks are utterly jam packed with them too, but I do intend on coming back and doing more! Looking through all your beautiful bunnies really brightened my day!

rabbits_by_lunarlueur-dc4k2hp.jpg

:shock:

Sir Victor and Endeavour !! :love:

OMGosh they are amazing !! :love:

Do you mind if I save them to my PC ?

I hope that your health will improve soon and that you will feel able to continue producing such stunning drawings xx

Apologies for vanishing! I ended up having an unexpected hospital appointment and we were out of the house for so long I've been exhausted since. Unfortunately my next four weeks are utterly jam packed with them too, but I do intend on coming back and doing more! Looking through all your beautiful bunnies really brightened my day!

Just amazing:love:

Wow, stunning pictures! Amazing talent. Do you do commissions?
Gorgeous bunnies everyone, that does it, I'm getting a proper camera and learning how to post them on here! Still struggling to do it despite everyone trying to help me before.
I love seeing everyone's bunnies, brightens my day 😀

Wow, stunning pictures! Amazing talent. Do you do commissions?
Gorgeous bunnies everyone, that does it, I'm getting a proper camera and learning how to post them on here! Still struggling to do it despite everyone trying to help me before.
I love seeing everyone's bunnies, brightens my day [emoji3]
Idk if this will help and I'm doing it from memory the one time I did it via the website but..

Upload your image to imgur

Right click your uploaded image and copy link address (I think it's called that)

Then in the reply window there's an attach picture link thing, click it, it comes up with a box - paste what you copied in.

It'll then just paste a link between some tags in your post but when you post the image will pop up :) x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

You are seriously talented (I probably don’t need to tell you that :oops: )

When you are feeling better I’d also be really interested to know if you take commissions? They are incredible :love:

Amazing :love:

Back