• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The pet remedy effect?!

Casco

Mama Doe
I’ve tried pet remedy (spray) before but didn’t notice much difference. Used it this afternoon as I was getting fed up with the chasing (currently trying to rebond my trio) and within a few minutes they were like this :shock:

HEi7TSP.jpg

They stayed like that for maybe 20-30 minutes before Millie decided she was off for a hop around but she was back with the boys a couple of minutes later although just sitting, not flopped this time. Fingers crossed it continues, they are doing quite well but Coco often chases Millie which is frustrating.

Excuse the mess & bad photo quality, it’s been so dark here all day so hard to get a good photo without using the flash.

I’ve tried pet remedy (spray) before but didn’t notice much difference. Used it this afternoon as I was getting fed up with the chasing (currently trying to rebond my trio) and within a few minutes they were like this :shock:

HEi7TSP.jpg

They stayed like that for maybe 20-30 minutes before Millie decided she was off for a hop around but she was back with the boys a couple of minutes later although just sitting, not flopped this time. Fingers crossed it continues, they are doing quite well but Coco often chases Millie which is frustrating.

Excuse the mess & bad photo quality, it’s been so dark here all day so hard to get a good photo without using the flash.

that is such a beautiful Piccie :love: & a fab advert for pet rescue remedy. You'll have to let us know if it works a treat every time

Beautiful snuggly picture :love:

We love pet remedy in this home. It improves Daphne's mood so much! Best to keep topping up the spray every 2 hours as it does "run out" pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Blimey !! :shock:

Are you sure they didn't all sneak off for a few pints at the local. All part of their version of 'bonding' !!

Blimey !! :shock:

Are you sure they didn't all sneak off for a few pints at the local. All part of their version of 'bonding' !!

I’m actually beginning to wonder, they’re still lying together :lol:

Does the plug in version smell as bad as the spray? I might give it a try if I find the spray makes a difference, so I don’t need to be here to respray every 2 hours!

Aww :love: I've never used the pet one, but I've used the human one myself in the past and it's very good :thumb:

I’m actually beginning to wonder, they’re still lying together [emoji38]

Does the plug in version smell as bad as the spray? I might give it a try if I find the spray makes a difference, so I don’t need to be here to respray every 2 hours!
It has a strong smell for the first couple days but it soon balances out.

They do have a diffuser which is battery-powered and will automatically spray every 30, 60 or 120 mins. We have that in the girls room and the plug in downstairs, the plug in stays off unless we're expecting something that may stress them.

It has a strong smell for the first couple days but it soon balances out.

They do have a diffuser which is battery-powered and will automatically spray every 30, 60 or 120 mins. We have that in the girls room and the plug in downstairs, the plug in stays off unless we're expecting something that may stress them.

We have the plug in and I found the smell too strong to have on all the time, but it definitely worked. The buns did lots of flopping! But I swear it made me sleepy too..... so we only use it if we know something stressful is happening soon..like a vet visit

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Pet remedy spray? Could someone please enlighten me as to this because I'd like to try some for my two buns here who aren't exactly getting on. This spray sounds like the sort of stuff I need.

Pet remedy spray? Could someone please enlighten me as to this because I'd like to try some for my two buns here who aren't exactly getting on. This spray sounds like the sort of stuff I need.
If you search on for pet remedy online you'll find their website. Not sure if I can post a link or not. We use the spray and the plug in.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

That was short lived, back to the chasing now even after spraying again. Can’t help but think it’s partially boredom as they’re stuck in a small-ish pen. Bonding is so frustrating :lol:

That was short lived, back to the chasing now even after spraying again. Can’t help but think it’s partially boredom as they’re stuck in a small-ish pen. Bonding is so frustrating :lol:

For the rabbits or for you? :lol:

Ugh. Its painful when they keep going in circles. I gave up on small space (first time of trying this technique) with my trio after a week. I reckoned if they were going to chase (Boo that is) at least I should put them in an area where Mouse coould escape (she is long, clever, fast & doesn't have Boos eyesight issues), which also allowed me to lounge on the sofa & watch tele - for about 5 months :lol: Its a controversial move I know but I felt Boo was more bark than bite.

Keep us updated - we all love a good bunny bond & you're three are so beautiful they need to work it out

To be fair they’ve always been guilty of a bit of chasing, I’m probably more wary of it now after what happened to Millie - makes me a bit more protective of her and she is definitely not as confident as she was before so she’s been running away when the boys don’t really look like they’re doing anything wrong. They are back downstairs so have more space than they did initially but not their full pen, and definitely not free roam quite yet!

I use the plug in version constantly while bonding the buns and just when stressful situations are going to happen such as fireworks.

I can vow that I love it, our once grumpy bun Truffle is more toned down since we first tried it. The good thing is too that it works on all animals, including us.

But I will say it does smell funky, you get used to it though unless your right up close. The refills are fairly cheap on eBay and each lasts 90 days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pooey - it smells like clothes that have dried in a damp environment over days

I think it smells like someone had thrown up over a pair of sweaty socks and then thrown Parmesan cheese over the top!

But still, I used it last time the buns went to the vet and it worked a treat, none of the usual bickering when they got home. Although I had to apologise to my vet in advance for the pong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back