• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who buys their pets Xmas presents?

How do you e.mail photos? I know it's sad!
Which email do you use? Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail?
Each have a slightly different way but it's essentially the same process.

Start your email like normal, then there is usually a little paperclip icon to click which will bring up a screen to search for what you want to attach. Select the one you want to send, press ok, wait for it to load then send the email.

Some emails you can also just drag & drop the pictures you want to send which means less clicking.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I now need to ensure I get mothers and fathers day gifts... Will surprise OH on fathers day... see if he freaks out lol.
They've got two tree treats, two bags of forage, hay cracker, two bags of Christmas star treats. Jethro has a bag of treats and two different chew toys (as I type this he is climbing all over me) [emoji38]

I'm glad they never forget mummy. After everything she does for them all year xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

loadsa treats - yum. I'm still undecided, Mouse is still enjoying her birthday bed but the others won't lie in it at all. I'll maybe get them some new blankeys for their chill zone & lots of herbs

Luna's present was £300+ in vet bills :roll:

I am kidding, she has a few small items I brought in november. I plan on trying to wrap them to be honest as I'd love to see her throw the paper across the floor. or not knowing her - she may just pee on it and walk away!!

I even by a present for the hamsters/gerbils and my parents cat. I can say the cat is the least appreciative of the bunch!!

Mine have one of these each, they open and you can stuff it with forage, treats whatever you want really - made of palm leaf I think :) also got them some new things to destroy - mine have a lot of stuff every few weeks anyway because they absolutely love things they can throw, chew, destroy - spoilt bunnies xx
bc44039dcc09dcf680dcceb4603b7e14.jpg
b3c3c2b786821ab8bc26fd6dc438f3a9.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

My beautiful darling buns are at the rainbow bridge now, but I always spoiled them absolutely rotten at Christmas! Now I have gerbils and they each have a stocking (a baby sized Christmas themed sock - Latte's is red with Father Christmas on hers, Caramel's is green with an elf) stuffed with edible treats, and then they have bigger presents under the fake tree in my room that they discover when they come out for free play. The trouble is they have A LOT of toys (mostly branches) already so I don't know what to get them! I think a nice interesting rock from the beach, disinfected first of course, and the three things I've already bought - wooden fruit shaped chews, a treasure basket of natural materials and a couple of large treat sticks.

The family dog Skye isn't neglected of course! She has a stocking, an old childhood one of mine filled with small toys and a packet of special grain free biscuits, and a small pile of pressies of her own under the tree. This year a massive long squeaky snake (snakes are her favourite!) and a soft toy polar bear (she normally rips soft toys to bits within seconds but she adores her snow leopard from the same range, so fingers crossed!) and a new football on a rope for taking to the beach. Skye's presents are wrapped because she LOVES tearing the paper off with her teeth!

Back