• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

Hope he's doing a lot better today. Sorry to hear he had another seizure but pleased he's scoffing his food!

Jane I'm so sorry to hear that Lord H is feeling so unwell. I know you are doing everything you can for him. I wish there were something more I could offer than vibes and support. You must be so very worried. :(

Upping my prayers for you both that things will improve for him soon. You can always PM me if you need to.
((((((((((Healing vibes and prayers for Lord H))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((Huge hugs for you, Jane))))))))))))))))))
xxxxxxx

Sorry to read that Lord H has had another seizure - you must be beside yourself with worry. Am sending him very gentle healing nose rubs and hoping there's no more. Bless him. xxx

yG54LVK.jpg

:cry:

Yes, the wound has been cleaned and he is on an anti-inflammatory analgesic x

:(. Have you any idea why Lord H would do that ? Is it related to his seizures ? Only asking as you have so much rabbit health knowledge. Xxx

:(. Have you any idea why Lord H would do that ? Is it related to his seizures ? Only asking as you have so much rabbit health knowledge. Xxx

At the moment we have no idea, but he clearly has some pretty major neurological issues going on. We have known this for a long time and it causes all sorts of symptoms, including those associated with his GI tract and his seizures/absences.

This shows him going into an 'absence'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPIH97B3t4

Once he is more stable we will try to determine what the self mutilation is all about.

I have a bad feeling about it all :cry:

Last edited:
Oh the poor lad :cry: I know you must be beside yourself. ((((((Huge hugs))))))
I really hope something can be found to help him. And in the meantime I know you are doing all you can.
Prayers still going for Lord H that this will all be resolved quickly and easily. xxxxxxxxx

I keep coming in to see how Lord H is doing. I hope he is a bit better today, Jane. Keeping you both in my thoughts. xxxxx

Back