• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coping With Deciding to be Bunniless

Yes Max, time will tell but u have hit the nail on the head, I feel this urgency to fill the gap and ease / distract me from my grief but I must deal with it. Not that I would ever get a pet now obviously but I think you saying that I have nowhere to direct my bunny love is spot on and has left my brain and heart very confused. But financially we need to get our selves sorted, I know we would have found the extra if Darcy had of worked out for Olivers sake. To be fair, Oliver never had what I considered health problems. His fluids for his sludge were very easy to give and he took his metacam from the syringe. He was actually quite a healthy wee boy . But yes Rosie and Cody had chronic sicknesses. I do remember the first 5 years we had very few problems and lots of joy and happiness but I guess as buns get older they just get problems like humans and I was so glad we were able to help them with all their conditions. They were very brave. Having 4 bunnies running around my garden was amazing. I agree I couldn't keep my buns outside either and I have seen some amazing sheds but it's just me. I loved having 4 house buns who we could watch their antics all the time and who were never caged. But yes u defo can spot if they are off in any way sooner. 25 years of buns, unreal . You r THEE bunny lady !

:lol::lol:

Back