• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Decorative Garden Stones.

his was particularly fond of courgette & red or yellow peppers - doesn't care for green peppers apparently [emoji38]
Tortoises need to have everything dusted with calcium powder because certain foods, ie; peas and kale and stuff like that, that interferes with the way they absorb calcium . Honestly....nothing's easy is it?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Tortoises need to have everything dusted with calcium powder because certain foods, ie; peas and kale and stuff like that, that interferes with the way they absorb calcium . Honestly....nothing's easy is it?

calcium carbonate? I make a toothpaste (personal use only, its rancid) containing that & it has a newt or something on the packaging :lol:

calcium carbonate? I make a toothpaste (personal use only, its rancid) containing that & it has a newt or something on the packaging [emoji38]
It's called Vetark Calci-Dust, for reptiles and amphibians. Speedy also likes to chew on bricks and cuttlefish bone.

So awesome, I've always been fascinated by them. The fact that they can live so long and you can have them through so much of your own life x

What is mind blowing is they have scales, a shell, plus part internal skeleton in the legs, the spine is built into the shell, and a beak. A bit stuck in evolution, like a duck billed platypus! Just astounding.

Back