• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeding to fix behavioural problems?!

W&S your babies were a completely different thing to what this person is doing xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Let her come and have a look at my tiny nethie and see the strain a litter put on the poor bun then. Her coat has lost condition, shes going through a terrible moult, shes grunting at anything that moves outside the aviary (except us) trying to protect her babies, and shes now trying to avoid them feeding from her now that they are hopping around so is constantly jumping on the shelves. They are precious babies but i would never voluntarily put any bun through this. You have tried your best roxyroller and thats all you can do. Well done you for speaking up. It might sound hypocritical coming from me who now has 5 babies being born, but when you see what the momma bun goes through its sad and i would never want this for any bun. xx

Not hypocritical at all because the circumstances are different!
It sounds like your girl is going through a tough time but she's lucky to have such a loving and caring owner. Xx

Not hypocritical at all because the circumstances are different!
It sounds like your girl is going through a tough time but she's lucky to have such a loving and caring owner. Xx
Exactly.

I think it was Jacks-Jane who said something on a different thread about people will only post/respond/whatever to stuff that backs up their own ideas. And that's half the problem with information being at EVERYONE's fingertips: everyone's an expert instantly, so blinkered views can be backed up dead easily by ignoring all the balanced stuff. Ignorance is not bliss to the rest of us!

Back