• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pixie and daisy have fell out UD IVE FOUND BABIES

Gosh they're growing up quick!

I love the group pic of the 5 of them, they're so beautiful and adorable in equal measure :love:

Just read this thread, they are just gorgeous, I love that colour grey, but they're all beautiful! Good luck and keep posting the photos!! X

They sure are beautiful babies. It's interesting how all the Chinchilla ones stay together and the 2 white ones stay together.

Ohhhhh they are so precious. :love: The chins remind me of my Athena (blue eyed chin with a touch of lionhead) so much. I wouldn't be able to resist any of them. :love:

How are Daisy and Pixie both doing?

Ohhhhh they are so precious. :love: The chins remind me of my Athena (blue eyed chin with a touch of lionhead) so much. I wouldn't be able to resist any of them. :love:

How are Daisy and Pixie both doing?

Wow how weird ive been picking out names and picked athena for the biggest chin and it looks like its going to have blue eyes too. Totally weird lol..

They do bounce just right lol.. Ive tried to sex them today and at 3 weeks im saying, white one BOY, frosty grey GIRL, big lightest chinchilla GIRL, darl little chinchilla BOY, dark littlest chinchilla BOY. So thats 2 girls and 3 boys. Im going to check again in a week and see if they still look the same. The little white one is questionable because its little bits are so tiny, so that could be wrong. I know now, im not going to be able to part with them. Daisy is being spayed next week so her hormones should be calmed down by the time the babies reach around 8 weeks, from there im going to see if she likes any of them. If she accepts some i will bond them with her. Pixie can the be spayed and i will try to bond the rest with her. If it fails i will have to find homes for the ones i cant bond, but im hoping by doing it while they are still yound ive got a better chance with bonding. I really hope it works and i can have 3 babies with daisy and 2 babies with pixie, or the other way around. Its just how it will work when its time to spay/neuter babies before any arguments start.

Wow how weird ive been picking out names and picked athena for the biggest chin and it looks like its going to have blue eyes too. Totally weird lol..

Hah! Another "grey-eyed Athena" it is then. ;) My Athena would approve of Athena sharing her name (but would like to remind everyone and everybun she came first. ;) )

I just hope she doesn't start charging at cats. :shock: Then I REALLY will get freaked out and start wondering if you just have a clone of my Athena. :shock: :shock:

Thanks for the giggle though. I needed it.

They do bounce just right lol.. Ive tried to sex them today and at 3 weeks im saying, white one BOY, frosty grey GIRL, big lightest chinchilla GIRL, darl little chinchilla BOY, dark littlest chinchilla BOY. So thats 2 girls and 3 boys. Im going to check again in a week and see if they still look the same. The little white one is questionable because its little bits are so tiny, so that could be wrong. I know now, im not going to be able to part with them. Daisy is being spayed next week so her hormones should be calmed down by the time the babies reach around 8 weeks, from there im going to see if she likes any of them. If she accepts some i will bond them with her. Pixie can the be spayed and i will try to bond the rest with her. If it fails i will have to find homes for the ones i cant bond, but im hoping by doing it while they are still yound ive got a better chance with bonding. I really hope it works and i can have 3 babies with daisy and 2 babies with pixie, or the other way around. Its just how it will work when its time to spay/neuter babies before any arguments start.

What a burden on you, but of course it's always lovely to have babies around :love:

Has Ben had anything to say for himself?

What a burden on you, but of course it's always lovely to have babies around :love:

Has Ben had anything to say for himself?

My oldest daughter is helping out cost wise shes going to pay for some of the neuters so its not too bad. Ben is quite proud, calling himself a grandad but hes soon changed his tune when ive said he has to save his spend for 2 months. I felt like he hadnt learned his lesson. He has already claimed the little white one and called it echo. His heart is in the right place but he needs to understand its not just about the cuteness, he has now got to support this baby as well as feeding bleu. Its like he is paying child maintenance lol.. I am going to open a thread in stories section i think, just for photos of the buns. Ive not put any on of all the others in ages. Will get snapping away tomorrow with my camera. xx thankyou all for the support you dont know how i need it at times.

My oldest daughter is helping out cost wise shes going to pay for some of the neuters so its not too bad. Ben is quite proud, calling himself a grandad but hes soon changed his tune when ive said he has to save his spend for 2 months. I felt like he hadnt learned his lesson. He has already claimed the little white one and called it echo. His heart is in the right place but he needs to understand its not just about the cuteness, he has now got to support this baby as well as feeding bleu. Its like he is paying child maintenance lol.. I am going to open a thread in stories section i think, just for photos of the buns. Ive not put any on of all the others in ages. Will get snapping away tomorrow with my camera. xx thankyou all for the support you dont know how i need it at times.

You've been very tolerant and understanding of Ben. It's a good idea for him to learn that what he does has consequences that can well affect him long term. I like the idea of him paying child maintenance, since the babies were made possible by what he did. Granddad indeed!

I like the name echo for the little white one :love:

Athena and Echo are two thoroughly excellent names. What are the others?

Good on your daughter offering to help with the neuters. What a great show of responsibility. As for Ben, it's a little disheartening that he's just seeing the cute factor prior to the financial and emotional costs. I know he is young still, but is he aware at all on the ramifications on poor Pixie's health too?

But Grandad indeed. :lol: I like the idea of him paying 'bun maintenance' if that's how he views himself. :lol: ;)

Ooh I like the names! :D I have an Athena myself (a cat). I've got a Greek mythology theme going on with several of my pets :lol:

Ive decided on names. Ben is Echo, i didnt want to pinch Athenas name so i picked Esme, hubby has picked Digby, my daughter wanted to call hers princess but i drawn the line so she said Prinny which i can deal with, ive picked Devon for the other boy too. Ive checked echo again and i think he looks more like a she so going to check in a week again. So we have Echo, Esme, Digby, Devon and Prinny. I am looking for a 6x4 shed or playhouse now, then i can build another aviary. Im a sucker for these buns i am.

Ive decided on names. Ben is Echo, i didnt want to pinch Athenas name so i picked Esme, hubby has picked Digby, my daughter wanted to call hers princess but i drawn the line so she said Prinny which i can deal with, ive picked Devon for the other boy too. Ive checked echo again and i think he looks more like a she so going to check in a week again. So we have Echo, Esme, Digby, Devon and Prinny. I am looking for a 6x4 shed or playhouse now, then i can build another aviary. Im a sucker for these buns i am.

Buns to the right of you, buns to the left of you ...

Stuck in the middle with buns :lol:

Back