• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Olivia & Hugo

Hi, my name is Olivia and my rabbits name is Hugo, he is around 6 and we adopted him earlier this year from a family member who didn't care about him! Absolutely love him! After rescuing him I decided I wanted to do more to help people with small animals and have started a boarding business. I'm based in County Durham and board any small animal to ensure they get the loving they need when their owners are away! Hope I find some useful information on this forum!:wave:

Hi, my name is Olivia and my rabbits name is Hugo, he is around 6 and we adopted him earlier this year from a family member who didn't care about him! Absolutely love him! After rescuing him I decided I wanted to do more to help people with small animals and have started a boarding business. I'm based in County Durham and board any small animal to ensure they get the loving they need when their owners are away! Hope I find some useful information on this forum!:wave:

Welcome Olivia and Hugo :wave:

Back