• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where is the fastest delivery for good quality hutches?

Kim_w

Mama Doe
I have taken on a rabbit from someboy, she came this morning. Her hutch is so small that when she is in the run underneath she cant really hop anywhere. In her previous home she has the run of the garden. I can't do that at the min as some of my fencing needs repairing.
My other rabbits hutch is from home and roost, its good quality but was a while for delivery. I can let her out later when I am home from work and school run but feel desperate to get her a hutch and run sorted now. Can't look at her in this one :(

I could get one from pets at home on my way home from work but ideally need one with a run attatched. Help!!

Amazon with next day delivery?
They sell liberta hutches and runs (6ft x 2ft hutch with 6ft x 8ft run)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

We had to go out and buy one that we could build tonight. Couldnt bare to look at her in the hutch she came with. It had a really small bedroom area, no daytime area with a ramp down to a run but its that small that once down the run there is nowhere to hop at all so she could just sit there. The hutch we got is only 5ft, double story but will have to do for now until we build permanent run onto it as evennif I ordered one next day delivery I have nobody to build one until Monday night. I dont even think the old hutch was big enought for a guinie pig.

She wasnt shut in it her old home. She was loose all the time in her home but due to relationship ended my friend had to leave suddenly with ehr children, she had to break in the house to rescue the rabbit who hadnt been cared for by ex partner. The rabbit was then in her grans garden having a lovely life but she couldnt keep her so I said I would take her on.

Awww bless her. Fabulous you for taking her in. Sounds like she will have a wonderful new home with you.

Christine x

She seems happy but desperate to get put of her hutch. My 2 are upset at having a new bunny in the garden :(

Back