• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I'm new to forum. Traveling with rabbit.

Hello, I have mix bread rescue bunny. I am planning to move from Scotland to USA. I am looking for information regarding travelling with rabbis to USA.
Thank you for your posts. :)

There is a lady on one of the fb groups whose rabbit has just gone from here to the USA. Let me know if you want the link 👍

I am taking my rabbit to the USA in the near future

I assume you have already checked the relevant import requirements for rabbits so won't go into that

There are no airlines operating routes from the UK to US which will allow rabbits to fly in the cabin, I've contacted them all, therefore the cargo area is the only option by air. I'm not overly impressed by what the pet couriers can offer for rabbits, although my cat will be travelling in the cargo pet area with a pet courier and I'm making sure I will be on the same plane as her. I will then be flying back to travel with my rabbit separately

Bunslave I wouldn't mind the link :wave: just incase it's someone I haven't spoken to yet that's already done it :oops:

I am taking my rabbit to the USA in the near future

I assume you have already checked the relevant import requirements for rabbits so won't go into that

There are no airlines operating routes from the UK to US which will allow rabbits to fly in the cabin, I've contacted them all, therefore the cargo area is the only option by air. I'm not overly impressed by what the pet couriers can offer for rabbits, although my cat will be travelling in the cargo pet area with a pet courier and I'm making sure I will be on the same plane as her. I will then be flying back to travel with my rabbit separately

Bunslave I wouldn't mind the link :wave: just incase it's someone I haven't spoken to yet that's already done it :oops:

Hi thank you for that. Im also interested how rabbit will take such a long trip in cargo. We all know they are very frigile.

I've messaged her to ask for details.x
update. The lady has said you are welcome to message her on FB. I'll pm you her name.

Last edited:
Back