• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi ! new member

merae

New Kit
Hi !
Sorry for my english, sometimes i must use the translator until my english com back :oops:

I'm Johanne, 26 years old, i come from France, Bretagne. You wondering why i register here :lol: because in France, a lot of rabbit lives indoor, alone, in cages :(
i'm very happy to have find your forum who give me a lot of ideas :D

I have 4 rabbits (not sure about translate races). They lives together, sterilised
Quicky, 9 years old, aries dwarf
Médhyèna, 6 years old, cross giant butterfly and "géant des flandres"
Estébàn, 1 year old, giant butterfly
Loomane, 1 year old, aries dwarf

Bye :wave:

Last edited:
Thank :)

Me too, i hate cages :(
Previously, my rabbits lives in enclosure, but in my new house, they lives in outbuilding (15 m²) with enclosure outside :) (this enclosure is so small for me but the next house will have a big garden :D )

Thank :)

Me too, i hate cages :(
Previously, my rabbits lives in enclosure, but in my new house, they lives in outbuilding (15 m²) with enclosure outside :) (this enclosure is so small for me but the next house will have a big garden :D )

Welcome :wave:

I don't like pens or cages, and all my indoor rabbits are free rage 24/7 :D

Welcome to RU (from a fellow new member, lol).

Your bunnies have beautiful names! I'm sure they're in the equivalent of bunny heaven, in your home :love: xX

Welcome to RU :wave: I'm looking forward to photos. I hate cages too, I have 3 bunnies (joey boo & mouse) who are inside but roam freely in all but 2 rooms.

Hi and thank :D
Free in the house is so cool ! but with my dogs, its impossible :evil: ("saint bernard" and "labrador") and my rabbits loves to sleep out in the sun :D

Hi and thank :D
Free in the house is so cool ! but with my dogs, its impossible :evil: ("saint bernard" and "labrador") and my rabbits loves to sleep out in the sun :D

I don't know if its here I present my rabbits ? but some pics...

First presentation of littles... :D since, they are a lot grow :)

Loomane

Estébàn

Quicky

Médhyèna

And i would like to present Lysmael, I lost too early and I have still very bad... The farmer does not warned me that there was a disease his home , and by the time I knew it , and go the veterinary, it was too late :cry:
i love so much this little rabbit and i miss him :love:

Last edited:
Hello, welcome to the forum. Your rabbits are lovely and thank you for posting their pictures. My rabbits also live in an outbuilding with attached outdoor areas. My rabbits also often are to be found lying on top of each other, like in your first picture :love: I'm so sorry you lost Lysmael. He was gorgeous.

Back