• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Intro

Hi
I've just adopted a 6 month rabbit - Alf. He looks like a lionhead cross - not sure. He is really friendly. I've been waiting to get a rabbit for a long while - but knew we wanted to move, and it didn't seem right to put a bunny under that sort of stress! He is an indoor rabbit, and is so lovely.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome. :wave: Its great having an indoor bunny. I have Mr B living in our bedroom. He did have a friend but he didn't get on with her so now we keep him single.

Hiya,

Welcome to Rabbits United, I am Ashleigh, I have a a 5 month old double maned lionhead called Snow Cloud,
I'm always posting photo's of him so you will see lots photo's of him :lol: (plus my profile photo is my fluffy baby Snow Cloud)
My baby is also an indoor bunny and if it turns out yours is part Lionhead then we have plenty in common to talk about :D
I hope you enjoy the forum and find it useful, there are plenty of lovely people on here and you can sometimes receive great advice.
I can't wait to see photo's of your bunny! My favorite part of this forum is all the cute bunny pics hehe

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum.

I have 3 lionhead / mini lops, I'll have to get some more photos up so you can see if they are similar to Alf at all x

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Hello
I've a black color rabbit, he so lovely nd friendly and run very fast. I love my actor bunny. He like in his food mostly carrot or coconut. I apply coconut oil for my bunny massage, with it his hair become silky smooth.

Back