• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from jemma

Zen Rabbits

Young Bun
Hiya.

Just joined the group and thought I would say hello

I live in Welwyn Garden City with my two bunnies Sam & Elvis

Looking for some ideas on housing for them as their current 5ft double cage is getting a bit shabby.......thinking of a wooden playhouse with a run attached

Welcome to RU :wave:. Another thumbs up for a wendy house and run. A kennel/run is another option - just search for dog kennel and run on Ebay and you'll find loads.

I have a wendy house in an enclosure for my buns, which seemed like a good idea at the time. They now have a shed as well as I kept hitting my head in the wendy house and found it difficult going in and out the door. I expect you're quite young and flexible so you'll be fine! (I'm 60 with dodgy knees!) PS my daughter is called Jemma!:D

well I'm 34 but my knees aren't that great! I have been thinking about the height! I'll see how I get on and maybe change to a shed if it doesn't work out.

Back