• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My special Mr Magoo

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
ddec7f1bb0b188b307058fe9f6921d45.jpg
32e233542a8bcea07698912d7b8c0f38.jpg

In January 2014 a bunny came to Barc via the rspca . He was a stray .. He was tatty and an older bun and had deformed eyelids that made him get infections if not cared for properly .
I named him Mr Magoo

I fell for him but had lost a much loved housebun Nemo and couldn't face taking on another bunny ... But as time went on it became clear that Mr Magoo had chosen me .
So he came inside and bonded with lonely Cookie dough .
He also became my soulmate .
He would follow me and jump up like a puppy ... Would get on my knee and sleep for hours ... He loved me and I loved him .

But Magoo became unwell . X rays showed he had terrible arthritis . He was put on metacam which helped . He then had a funny episode which was diagnosed as a possible stroke and although he recovered he was never quite well after that .
Sadly just over two weeks ago .. On the 11th Dec he had 2 terrible seizures and died with his Cookie and myself by his side .

I will love my Magoo for ever ... Such a very special brave boy .. I'm honoured to have been chosen by him xx

Sleep tight little man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you ... I love all bunnies .... But sometimes , just sometimes you come across one that is extra special .
I knew from the beginning he would break my heart in the end

So so sorry for your loss, he is beautiful xx I understand no words can console, obviously he was a very special soul who will stay loved by you forever x

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Back