• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox 1-5-07 to 8-9-15

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe I'm here again in Rainbow Bridge with yet another lost bunny this time it's Sox the dearly beloved partner of Ant.

On Tuesday passing her pen I noticed her head was tilted to one side and that she looked uncomfortable, Mike took her out the pen and checked her and thought she had an abscess on her jaw. He rang our vet's straight away and got her booked in and took her in the afternoon. Sadly it wasn't an abscess but a tumour in her jaw and due to it's position they couldn't operate and so we had to say goodbye to her. :cry:

This is the fifth female we have lost in 5 months and we just feel that we are constantly grieving :cry:

Sox and her first companion Henry came from Blackpool where their owner was allergic to them sadly Henry died in 2013 with renal failure and then we bonded Sox with Ant who I had seen in the ' Rabbits in Need' section here on RU and we offered him a home and bonded him with Sox.

We are going to miss her so much as is Ant.

Binky free my beautiful girl all well again at the Bridge, I'm sure Henry will be there waiting for you along with the other Bridge Tuckerbunnies.

Love you forever, to the moon and back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cry::cry:

I am so sorry to hear of Sox's passing :cry: I know exactly what you mean about the feeling of being in a state of constant grief as a result of several losses :cry:

RIP Sox xx

Oh Maysie, I am so sorry. Sox was such a pretty girl. Am thinking of you and Mike, what a cruel time you are having

Binky free Sox xx

Back