• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy Helen 3-10-08 to 9-8-15

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I have not been able to write this until today as the pain of losing you is just to much to cope with. My world has fell apart as I have now lost my two very special girls.

It was bad enough losing Baby Saint back in 2013 but now you Helen well it feels like the end. :cry:

We will never ever know to this day what evil person so cruelly abused you both and dumped you next to a very busy road no doubt hoping that you would eventually roam into the road but you didn't, Baby Saint couldn't anyway she was so badly hurt and you Helen never left her side, you snuggled up to her to keep her warm on that cold and rainy night and you snuggled up to her and protected every day of her life after that, you were never parted and you were always safe....we made sure of that.
Despite having a twisted spine, hernia, back splay legs and a dropped shoulder and everything that you had been through you managed to be a wonderful and amazing Mum to Baby Saint and we were so proud of you.

After you lost Baby Saint your health seemed to deteriorate you were never really the same I know you missed her, we did and still do. :cry: Two years ago you were diagnosed with e.cuniculi and you seem to have constant chest infections and then you got an ulcer on your eyeball and nearly lost your eye but we managed to save it. You started with dental spurs and once when you were coming round you had seizures and Mike sat next to you at the vet's as he thought you were not going to make it ...but you did!

It got to the stage you were having constant dentals every 3-4 weeks and we were so worried that we would lose you each time but you amazed everyone, you were so tiny yet your heart was so strong , you were a little fighter.

On the 8th August 2015 I think you were ready to leave us, I think had you been able to talk you would have said 'My work here is done' as I think you stayed as long as you did for us, because we wanted you to. I think we hoped you would live forever but we also knew somebun that needed you more and on that very sad day you peacefully went to sleep in Mike's arms as you had somewhere else to be and we Thank Baby Saint for allowing her Mummy to stay with us longer than we thought she would and now it's time for Helen to return and be Mummy again to Baby Saint.

This is so hard for me to write as we truly loved you both so much, the only consolation is that you are now both together again and that makes us smile as you can be Mummy Helen again.

We will never ever forget you , you were so loved not just by us but by so many , people always wanted to see Helen and Baby Saint when they called to see us.

Stay together forever little ones at the Bridge, be good for your Mummy Baby Saint and look after Baby Saint Helen. Until we all meet again...love you to the moon and back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
:cry::cry:

Beautiful Helen and Baby Saint - So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful life you gave them both. xxxx

A devastating loss. Just thank God that they both knew what love was and, despite such trauma, had brilliant ones with you guys.

Binky Free together Lovelies. x

I'm so sorry you have lost mummy Helen, such sad news, my heart is breaking for you.
Binky free Mummy Helen, back with Baby Saint, together forever xxxxxxxx

That is a wonderful tribute to an amazing bunny. I am so sorry that Helen has left you, I know she and Baby Saint were a huge part of your lives. Helen was a truly special and brave little girl.

Goodnight Mummy Helen, sweet dreams. xx

such an amazing story, how wonderful their lives became when you guys popped into them. so sad to hear they are over the rainbow bridge, but as you say, they are together again. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back