• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Gorgeous Pair

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This pair of girls get constantly overlooked by those offering a good home
they have been offered a place to live in a 3 foot hutch, a double decker 3 foot hutch, a four foot by 18 inch hutch with a 2 foot square run attached and even a 4 foot hutch with a huge run.......but sharing with chickens!

So we would like someone to adopt this pair to live as bunnies should, in a minimum 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with an attached run. At present they live in a playhouse with a small attached outside area.
They also need good food, some toys and lots of human attention
They are not cuddle bunnies but are nice and will give lots of pleasure to their new owners
Please if you have space for these girls get in touch they have been waiting far too long
they are in Leicester but we rehome nationally

Last edited:
Yes, must be a few years since I last did... I feel sad when I look out at the (big 😉) empty hutch so had to have a look

Yes, must be a few years since I last did... I feel sad when I look out at the (big ��) empty hutch so had to have a look
Well I don't know how we could possibly fill it...ermm have you seen the pic on the 1st post on this thread? ;)

Omg they are gorgeous, would you like me to put them on my Facebook page Jill I can copy and paste the details and save the photo if so. Just let me know xx

Omg they are gorgeous, would you like me to put them on my Facebook page Jill I can copy and paste the details and save the photo if so. Just let me know xx

yes p[lease...and thank you :) also on our FB we have Robb who desperately needs a home so if you can share him wonderful :D xx

This pretty pair will be in their new home on Tuesday evening :D
And Flick is the lovely person giving them a home..thank you xx

and huge THANK YOU to Kate, Eleanor and Colin for looking after these girls whilst they were with us.. xx

Back